Online business owners, industry vendors, courageous startups, investors and ecommerce professionals are meeting for a day of learning, networking, finding business solutions and international know-how from the best-prepared people in industry.
Full Agenda: Good Practices, 16 hours of applicable content, sales solutions at international level and a space suitable for partnering.
Industry trends focus on personalizing the final consumer buying experience, which is also reflected in the content offered in the event.
Under the theme "eCommerce made personally", more than 20 speakers share the eCommerce community in Romania their experience in one day on 6 different scenes:
- The first part of the day
1. Main stage - Innovation in eCommerce, process automation, engagement, or how software robots can streamline repetitive tasks in eCommerce are just a few of the presentations that help customize the ultimate buy experience. The speakers present on the TeCOMM stage are both from the country and abroad.
Among the speakers who will share their experience at the event, Nick Lansley (Nick Lansley's Innovation Lab), who launched Tesco retailer in eCommerce, Jan Lastuvka (MonkeyData CEO), Wouter van Horssen (Customer Loyalty Manager @ ING Netherland), Rares Banescu (CEO & Founder | Retargeting.biz), Florin Toma (e-Commerce Manager @ DHL Express Romania) and Marius Costin (Country Manager @ PayU).
2. Cross-border Forum Stage powered by PayU - TeCOMM in partnership with Gomag creates for the Romanian market the guide for online stores that want to expand their activity internationally.
- The second part of the day:
1. Practical workshops on communication, software robots, AI chatbots, social media and decision-making processes supported by Sorin Despot (FinTech Marketer @ Twispay), Gabriel Caramis (CEO @ Woobble), Xenia Muntean (CEO @ Planable.io) and Dan Koblicska – Talent Manager @ Altran Romania.
2. Masterclass supported by Catalin Matei - CEO @ Increase Media, focuses on social media strategies that contribute to the development of the online store in 2019, tailored to each field of activity, Q&A session;
3. Masterclass supported by Ivan Imhoff - CEO @ CR Optimization Academy | Cognytive ltd. focusing on consumer psychology, purchasing decisions and research methods to optimize conversion rates;
4. Google Digital Consultancy Workshop - is the opportunity to learn in terms of performance how to develop a business with Google, and also with free consulting
- Throughout the day, participants have access to Brella - the intuitive networking platform implemented for the first time in Romania. Access to the platform is done in five easy steps: downloading the application (available for both Android and iOS), single click logging, tecomm2019 event code entry, interest setting and happy networking!
- At the same time, during the day, speakers are present in the exhibition area to answer questions and engage in discussions with participants. Event organizers, Libero Events, encourage participants to be more involved and ask questions that help them solve situations in practice.
Partners contributing with TeCOMM to the development of the eCommerce industry: GoMag, Retargeting.biz, Netopia Payments, BCR, Noah, Twispay, Planable, Canopy, DWF, TeamDeals, Samdam, Increase Media, Woobble, ContentSpeed, Beez, Pay U, Google, Host Vision, Gun Media, Keez, City Limo, Total Solution, Inovo, Coletaria.ro.