When you visit our website, cookies can be set in your web browser from us or third parties.
A cookie is a small amount of information stored on a computer in order to identify your browser while interacting on websites. Cookies can be used to store items such as IDs or user preferences. A website can set a cookie in the browser if your browser preferences allow it. A browser allows a Web site to access only the cookies set by it, not those set by other websites.
- Provide you with advertisements and content relevant to your interests.
- Provide general internal and customer analysis.
- Doing researches in order to improve the content, products and services of our site
Cookie Options :
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Browsers differ, so please consult the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
- Adobe Flash Player is an application and web tool that allows rapid deployment of dynamic content. Flash (and similar applications) use a technology similar to browser cookies to retain settings, preferences and usage data, but they are managed through a different interface from the one provided by your web browser.
Cookies from other companies on DoingBusiness.ro :