The HR Manager's mission: to find, develop and place the right person in the right place becomes even more challenging for companies with thousands of employees, dozens of skills, personal attitudes and values.
The event is addressed to HR managers: HR Manager, HR Manager, Recruitment Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, OD Manager, L & D Manager, and HRBP from retail and service companies.
Some of the topics addressed:
- 2018 recruitment challenges - service and retail companies
- How do we rethink recruitment tactics to build a more stable workforce.
- Recruitment strategies - what we give up and what we keep
- How do we redefine employee engagement for our business to remain a desirable destination for customers
- Fragments of organizational culture with maximum impact in customer service.
- The area with the greatest impact on recruitment actions - HR areas or areas from other professional areas that strongly support recruitment actions
- How can recruitment efforts be supported by L & D projects, strong training campaigns for new employees or through workplace training and marketing campaigns to please every human profile in the company
- How we handle large volumes in recruitment
- Creative strategies for unconventional people engagement programmes
Among this year's speakers are: Judith Kis, HR Director, Groupama Asigurari; Andrei Dunuta, Sales & Public Speaking Trainer and Founder, SELFTRUST Academy; Adrian Sarbu, Co-founder of BenefitOnline.ro; Madalina Colea, HR Enthusiast & Recruiter, Crowe Payout Romania; Alecsandra Ionita, Wellbeing Specialist, SmartExperience; Andreea Ciulacu, HR Manager, Deutsche Bahn Cargo Romania; Zoe Dobre, HR Director, City Grill; Marian Hanganu, Sales Manager, Romanian Software; Roxana Tronaru, Recruitment Manager and Employer Branding, Anca Kalambayi, DB Manager HR and others.
Parteneri: SelfTrust Academy, Smart Experience, Benefit Online, Boscolo & Partners
Partener anual: Romanian Software
Cafeaua oficiala: Nespresso
Networking Partner: B.Smart Foreign Languages Center
Organization Partners: La Fantana, Sweet Moments Confectionery
Media Partners: Career Magazine, HR Club, Biz Magazine, Wall-Street.ro, HR Portal, Doing Business, Business Journal
More details on participation and registrations can be found on the event's website https://revistacariere.ro/eveniment-cariere/hr-strategic-pentru-companii-de-servicii-si-retail/.