Following a national selection, Techcelerator was elected to collaborate in Romania with EIT Digital - a leading European organization driving Europe’s digital transformation. In this capacity, Techcelerator will look for, and connect to EIT Digital, Romanian start-ups with high growth potential (scale-ups).
Techcelerator will actively scout local tech companies with more than € 500,000 in annual revenue, preferably € 3-5M, developing innovative products and services included in one of the following verticals:
- Digital Infrastructure: Cybersecurity, Big Data for manufacturing, Networking optimization, Customer segments / sales strategies
- Digital Industry: Smart manufacturing, Logistics, Retail, Customer segments / sales strategies
- Digital Wellbeing: Rehabilitation, Occupational health
- Digital Cities: City mobility, City resilience, City information, Customer segments / sales strategies
- Digital Finance: Cybersecurity, Big data, Future of Retail banking, Customer segments
The digital companies introduced by Techcelerator will be further evaluated by the members of the ARISE Europe, EIT Digital’s program designed to stimulate regional growth in EU countries, for inclusion in EIT Digital’s Accelerator. All companies interested in such opportunity can contact Techcelerator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Thomas Kösters, ARISE Country Lead at EIT Digital says: “So far, EIT Digital has been active in Romania mainly in the education field. However, with this collaboration with Techcelerator, we are entering the vibrant Romanian scale-up ecosystem.”
In turn, Cristina Toncu, Techcelerator Director, adds: “This collaboration with such a relevant European organization proves that we have the right skills and know-how to deliver the most suited candidates to scale-up. We are in the heart of the ecosystem and we can take a thorough look at all the Romanian rising stars in the digital industry.”