The first point of attraction resides in the expansion of the event space, due to the move to B1 Pavilion, Romexpo’s newest Pavilion. Thus, IMWorld 2018 will occupy a total area of 7,194sqm, an increase of almost 1,500 sqm compared to previous edition.
For those who know the value of the business conference attendance and the meeting with digital world’s leaders the tickets are on sale on www.imworld.ro on Early Registration season until August 22nd.
First speakers already confirmed come from major international companies such as Goode Intelligence, Booking.com or Meterian.io.
● Martech Stage: Tomasz Pieta - Senior UX Designer, Booking.com
● Security Stage: Alan Goode - CEO & Chief Analyst, Goode Intelligence and Balazs Bucsay - Senior Security Consultant, NCC Group (CREST CCT)
● Java Stage: - Bruno Bossola - Java Champion //Co-founder meterian.io
● .NET Stage: - Alex Thissen - Cloud architect, Xpirit
Requested by the public, two speakers on DEV stage will return to Romania after their electrifying sessions held at Bucharest Technology Week 2018. But in the autumn, the developers will perform hands-on sessions for an hour and half each.
Due to the generous space of the new Pavilion and thanks to all the enhanced facilities, the conference stage will have a better design. This improvement will offer a new perspective and a superior experience to all the participants during 2 days of the event. Also, the exhibition area assigned to each stage will be bigger.
And if we are talking about the IMWorld stages, the 7th edition comes with some changes regarding its 6 stages. This is the new structure:
● Main Stage. Only international speakers.
● MarTech Stage. The arena of the marketing and digital communication professionals is also populated with international speakers only. This stage has the biggest tickets discount during Super Early Bird period (120 EUR saved)
● Digital & e-Commerce Stage: The podium of the local speakers, professionals in digital communication industry.
● IT Ops Stage is a hub of IT specialists with business software solutions, important for CEOs, GMs, IT professionals and other interested in business solutions.
● Security Stage is being at the 2nd edition. Considering the huge impact generated last year, is becoming increasingly obvious that cyber security solutions are imperative. This stage will have a mix of international and local speakers.
● Dev Stage will be divided in 2 sections: if October 3rd is scheduled only for practical sessions dedicated to Java specialists, October 4th will be reserved for specialists in .NET. The change comes as a result of the developer’s request to have an in-depth approach of the .NET programming language.
The second announcement is concerning startups. „This year, we will have a focus on new business, but until we can present further details, we invite all startups to mark the dates October 3-4 in their business calendar because they’ll have many reasons to participate”, said Alexandru Maxineanu, Project Manager IMWorld.
Also, as an upgrade, the event will have 7 networking areas to increase the level of business-to-business interaction between participants.
In estimate figures, IMWorld prepares for:
● 25 industries and 5000 companies represented at all levels;
● 9000 business participants, including 5500 CxO level;
● 140 exhibitors with more than 2700 digital solutions;
● 147 local and international speakers and 127 sessions;
● 24 national startups
Access for the two quality business days at Internet & Mobile World will be possible exclusively on tickets that can be purchased starting now on www.imworld.ro
For more information, please follow the communication channels: