- SEAT adds new value to the largest SUV in the portfolio with the launch of a FR sports variant and a hybrid plug-in engine version
- Using a 13kWh battery, Tarraco PHEV offers autonomy of over 50km in fully electric mode and reduces emissions up to 50g / km
- With a total power of 245 hp offered by the 110kW / 150hp gasoline engine and the 85kW / 116hp electric motor, the Tarraco PHEV becomes the strongest model on this segment
- Tarraco comes with new features like the illumination band linking the back headlights or the 9.2 '' infotainment system
- The FR and the PHEV engine version will be available for orders from 2020
SEAT increases the degree of efficiency and attractiveness of the Tarraco model, by presenting a variant with hybrid plug-in propulsion system and a sporty FR version. The plug-in hybrid Tarraco is a demonstration for the SEAT strategy in the field of electro-mobility. The brand will include in its portfolio six fully electric SEAT and CUPRA models or hybrid plug-ins by the beginning of 2021........
For more information, please see the Romanian version of the article, here.