One of the editors of the edition will be Furhat, a robot endowed with artificial intelligence, with social abilities, and the ability to interact with people in an empathic way: speaking, listening, expressing emotions and maintaining visual contact. Created by Furhat Robotics Labs, this special guest at Bucharest Tech Week 2019 has multiple applicability: it can be a trainer for employees or can help tourists at transit points (airports, train stations, hotels) by providing accurate information and guidance in tracking the desired route.
On May 21 and 22, at Bucharest Tech Week, Furhat will interact with the participants from the first two business conferences of the Radisson Blu Hotel technology week:
- At the Innovation Summit on May 21, the future of social robots will be debated, and how the Furhat Robotics platform redefines people's reporting on technology.
- At HR Masters Summit on May 22, the topic of discussion is Unbiased Recruitment, Furhat Robotics, developing a robot who manages to remain impartial in interviewing people with different cultures than the employer.
"We are delighted to join Bucharest Tech Week 2019. An astonishing and diverse technology festival is the place where Furhat integrates perfectly with technology-savvy professionals. Furhat is the evidence that social robots are not just a projection for the future, but they are already a more concrete reality, constantly perfecting their technologies, and thus being used in increasingly diverse fields of activity. We look forward to sharing the vision with the enthusiasts of innovative technologies present at the festival. See you there! " said Varun Atrey, Marketing Manager at Furhat Robotics Labs in Stockholm.
In the video below you can get acquainted with the special social robot invited to Bucharest Tech Week 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb8_wIt_O7U
Between May 21 and 24, the Radisson Blu Hotel hosts international and local experts from various fields of activity, such as: Innovation, HR, FinTech, Java and .NET.
On the stage of the five business summits organized within Bucharest Tech Week, over 30 renowned international speakers will be invited, experts in their fields of activity, such as:
- Frank M. Salzgeber – ESA, Cliff Redeker – Google, Lea Sandell – LEGO Group, Dmitri Pivovarov – Bolt, Rakhi Rajani – McKinsey&Co (Innovation Summit);
- Amina Zamani – LinkedIn, Burak Bakkaloglu – Ericsson, Johan Sellgren – Spotify, Andrew Mellen – Productivity Expert, Dr. Nick van Dam – IE University (HR Masters Summit);
- Anna Maj – PwC, Dharmesh Mistry – Temenos, Eddy Travia – Consilium, Andy Bryant – bitFlyer, Dan Morgan – Ripple, Che Sidanius – Refinitiv, Martin Koderisch – Edgar, Dunn&Co (Fintech Summit);
- Reza Rahman – Microsoft, Dr. Heinz M. Kabutz – JavaSpecialists.EU, Jens Schauder – Pivotal, Roberto Cortez – Java Champion, Mert Çalıskan – Opsgenie Champion (Java Summit);
- Dmitry Soshnikov – Microsoft, Gunnar Peipman – Microsoft MVP, Roberto Freato – Microsoft MVP (.NET Summit);
"I am delighted to take part in Bucharest Tech Week 2019. I appreciate the interdisciplinary aspects of the event, involving many experts and opinion leaders. The combination of Business Summits (such as FinTech, Innovation, HR), Tech Expo and the multitude of partner events makes Bucharest Tech Week a multi-dimensional event, rich in content and complexity. I look forward to exchanging views with other representatives of the innovative technology industry that will meet in Bucharest in May. Beyond the perspective of FinTech, I am delighted to discover that HR themes occupy an important dimension on the business summit agenda, taking into account the current challenges of recruiting and retaining talented employees in the technology sectors, "said Anna Maj, FinTech & Payments Leader at PwC and Speaker at the FinTech Summit.
At the business meetings that will take place at Bucharest Tech Week, professionals interested in technological innovations will find global trends on topics such as: the applicability of space technology as a catalyst for innovation in business, the use of LinkedIn tools to successfully implement various initiatives on diversity and inclusion in teams, the expansion of Open Banking (APIs), Java EE in Azure, or Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
For more information, follow the official communication platforms:
The partners of the Bucharest Tech Week 2019 Business Summit are:
IQOS - INNOVATION SUMMIT PARTNER
METRO SYSTEMS - JAVA SUMMIT PARTNER
UiPath - .NET SUMMIT PARTNER
Bucharest Tech Week 2019 sponsors are:
Microsoft, Engie, AirMotion, Moldova IT Park, Michelin, Electromagnetica, Luxoft, mirro, pAIdAnalytix, Auka, Endava, eSolutions, ApPello, 2checkout, bitMahavi, Fitbit, Wolf Theiss, Trencadis.
L’OR - Networking & Coffee Partner
Bright Agency - Digital Partner
VIVA Telecom - Internet Partner