We would like to invite you to join our “The Microsoft Teams Sessions” – a program designed for developing your knowledge in terms of using Microsoft Teams, to enable you in reaching its full potential.
This is a 3 day readiness program deliver by the Microsoft Team.
As a speaker for all 3 session we will have Robert Pufan, Partner Technical Architect and you can use the Question and Answers area to touch specific topics, which will be covered by Bogdan Danescu – Partner Technology Strategist and Cristina Fodor – Product Marketing Manager, M365.
Please make sure you save the attached calendar blockers.
Session 1: Teams for Beginners – Content: Chat & Collaboration - 14 April 2020, 11:00-11:45
- How to activate Teams trial
- “One to One” and “One to Many” chats
- Tabs & Apps
- Creating and setting up a Team
- Chat functions in Teams
- Types of messages
Session 2: Teams for Advanced – Content: Meetings & Calling - 15 April 2020, 11:00-11:45
- “One to One” and “One to Many” audio and video calls
- Ad-hoc versus Scheduled Meetings
- Meeting features (recording, transcript, notes, and many more)
- Live Events
- M365 Business Voice for SMB
Session 3: Teams for Experts – Content: Apps and workflow (integration with 3rd party apps) - 16 April 2020, 11:00-11:45
- Integration with Planner
- Integration with Tasks
- Files & Sharing
- Integrating with Power Automate features
- Teams Store apps
For more details please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org