ARIR, the only association specialized in Investor Relations from Romania, a community of companies listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB), announces the organization of the fourth edition of ARIR’s Annual Forum, on June 17th, with high-level presence.
The central theme of the event is ‘Listed companies’ vision to strengthen the Romanian capital market’ and ARIR will bring at the same table the top management of the largest companies in the country, both companies that have shares and bonds listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, as well as the representatives of the government institutions, for another step in the development of the capital market.
Daniela Serban, ARIR President & Co-founder:
„We had been building together for 3 years the most active community of the capital market. By being able to bring together the leaders from various industries, reunited on the stock exchange, ARIR has created an extraordinary phenomenon for the Romanian capital market, a new initiative. At ARIR Forum organized on June 17th will be at the dialogue table the leaders from the economy, companies with capitalizations of millions of euros, governmental and institutional representatives, gathered in a new project that we will announce publicly during the event.”
ARIR Forum represents an opportunity to connect with the capital market stakeholders, to discuss the current challenges of issuers and best practices, a long-awaited meeting after two years of online debate.
The representatives of the following listed institutions and companies confirmed their presence at the event:
● Mihai Precup, Secretary of State, Ministry of Finance;
● Ovidiu Petru, General Manager, Financial Instruments and Investments Sector, Financial Supervisory Authority;
● Radu Hanga, President Bucharest Stock Exchange, institution that organizes and manages the markets regulated by financial instruments;
● Adrian Tanase, CEO Bucharest Stock Exchange, institution that organizes and manages the markets regulated by financial instruments;
● Daniela Serban, ARIR President, the only association specialized in Investor Relations from Romania;
● Marian Nastase, Chairman, ALRO, one of the largest vertically integrated aluminum producers in Europe by production capacity;
● Marius Stefan, CEO & Founder, Autonom, integrated provider of mobility and financing services;
● Ioana Olanescu, Chief Governance Officer, Banca Transilvania, the largest bank in Southeast Europe;
● Claudiu Cercel, Deputy CEO, BRD - Groupe Societe General, the third largest bank in Romania by total assets;
● Constantin Sebesanu, CEO IMPACT Developer & Contractor, the first real estate developer listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange;
● Huang Liang Neng, CEO, Romcarbon, one of the most important manufacturer of plastics packaging;
● Eugen Comendant, Chief Operating Officer, Purcari, one of the leading players in the wine and brandy segments in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region;
● Ioana Birta, CFO, TeraPlast, the largest polymer processor in the EEC
● Adina Ardeleanu, Founding Member FinancialIntelligence.ro, economic-financial news platform and organization of business events;
● Ana-Maria Imbrea, Vice-president of ARIR’s Board of Directors and the Director of the Investor and Corporate Relations Department at ALRO, one of the largest vertically integrated aluminum producers in Europe, measured by production capacity;
● Daniela Aldescu, Executive Director ARIR, the only association specialized in Investor Relations from Romania.
Furthermore, the event brings together international and local speakers who will discuss topics of interest for the development of the local capital market.
● Razvan Butucaru, Partner, Financial Services & Advisory Leader, Mazars, international audit and advisory company;
● Stefan Krasz, Head of Business Development Central & Eastern Europe, Scope, the leading European provider of independent credit ratings, ESG analysis, fund analysis;
● Anca Rarau, Brand&Marketing Strategist, Founder of Brandocracy, strategic branding and marketing consulting platform.
With the support of IMPACT Developer & Contractor, the participants in the event will benefit from 2 sessions by internationally renowned speakers, who will address the topic of the importance of leadership in times of uncertainty.
● Kelly Garramone, CEO of KRW International, Executive Director of the KRW Research Institute, which contributed to the development of the world's first ETF, composed of companies selected exclusively on the basis of the behavior of the CEO and executive teams;
● Radu Manolescu, Managing Partner K.M.Trust Group;
The participation in the event is limited to places available with pre-registration here Forum ARIR 2022.
The Strategic Partners of the ARIR’ Annual Forum are: Bursa de Valori Bucuresti (ARIR’s founding member), Banca Transilvania (ARIR’s associate member), TeraPlast (ARIR’s founding member), IMPACT Developer & Contractor (ARIR’s associate member), Romcarbon (ARIR’s associate member), Nuclearelectrica (ARIR’s founding member), Antibiotice (ARIR’s associate member) si Autonom (ARIR’s associate member).
Main Partners: Purcari (one of the leading players in the wine and brandy segments in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region), Mazars (international audit and advisory company), Scope (the leading European provider of independent credit ratings, ESG analysis, fund analysis).
Expo Partners: Chorus Call Hellas S.A. ( Teleconferencing services for the Financial Industry and Investor Relations), Zebra Corporate Communications (Annual and sustainability reports publisher).
Institutional Partner: Brandocracy ( strategic branding and marketing consulting platform).
Media Partners: Radio Romania Actualitati, Financial Intelligence, Agerpres, Capital, Cariere, DC Media Group, DoingBusiness, Energynomics, Evenimentul Zilei, Feel the Markets, Forbes, Global Manager, InfoFinanciar, Juridice.ro, Money.ro, New Money, Piața Financiara, Repatriot, Revista Biz, Spotmedia, The Diplomat Bucharest.
Monitoring Partners: Klarmedia, Issue Monitoring.
ARIR was founded at the initiative of Daniela Serban in November 2018 together with the founding members: Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB), ALRO, Electromagnetica, Franklin Templeton Management – Bucharest office, Hidroelectrica, Nuclearelectrica, Teraplast, Transelectrica and Tony Romani. Electrica, OMV Petrom, Antibiotice, Purcari, Idea Bank, BRK Financial Group, Banca Transilvania, Transgaz, MedLife, Romcarbon, Farmaceutica REMEDIA, Autonom, IMPACT Developer & Contractor, 2Performant, One United Properties, Transport Trade Services, Patria Bank, Connections Consult, BRD – Groupe Societe Generale and Rompetrol joined the community as Associate Members. INNOVA Project Consulting, ENVISIA, RTPR, eVote, Mazars and Marsh Insurance – Reinsurance Broker became Affiliate Members.
ARIR Members are among the largest companies in Romania, which have in common the desire to implement the best practices of transparency, communication with investors and corporate governance.
About Romanian Investor Relations Association (ARIR):
ARIR is a non-governmental and non-profit organization that was set-up to provide current and potential issuers a platform for the development of Investor Relations (IR) professionals and contribute to the implementation of best practices in investor communication and corporate governance. It was established in November 2018 and its members are listed companies, companies with potential to become listed companies, fund managers, IR professionals as well as consultants. The founding members are BVB, ALRO, Electromagnetica, Franklin Templeton Management – Bucharest Branch, Hidroelectrica, Nuclearelectrica, TeraPlast, Transelectrica, Daniela Serban and Tony Romani, while Electrica, OMV Petrom, Antibiotice, Purcari, Idea Bank, BRK Financial Group, Banca Transilvania, Transgaz, MedLife, Romcarbon, Farmaceutica REMEDIA, Autonom, IMPACT Developer & Contractor, 2Performant, One United Properties, Transport Trade Services (TTS), Patria Bank, Connections Consult, BRD – Groupe Societe Generale and Rompetrol joined as Associate Members and INNOVA Project Consulting, ENVISIA, RTPR, eVote, Mazars and Marsh Insurance – Reinsurance Broker as Affiliate Members.