Inspirators platform was born out of a willingness to offer evergreen inspiration and showcase a diverse and refreshing mix of regenerative leaders from all around the world.
After noticing that the leadership communication on their LinkedIn networks was a bit too focused on the technical side of sustainability, on the reporting and the must-dos "to save the planet", and not enough on the creative and humane side of it, Ioana Marin (Founder, Inspirators) and Theodora Dumitrica (Co-Founder, Inspirators) realized that inspiration and optimism were lacking from this field.
It all started as a LinkedIn Newsletter based on a questionnaire similar to Marcel Proust’s, but with a modern twist. In just a few months, it rapidly grew into a series that reached 65 editions and over 2,500 subscribers and boosted the co-founders’ LinkedIn networks to 14,000 followers in total.
„Inspirators is the most diverse and surprising mix of regenerative leaders who display inner and outer transparency. Courageous leaders who want to inspire, and not force change. All the Inspirators we featured on the platform pointed in the same direction: creativity in sustainability is a need, not just a nice to have. Sustainability and inspiration are interconnected. We invite you to discover Inspirators, a storytelling ecosystem of visionaries who promote the Sustainable Development Goals in a refreshing and humane way.” (Ioana Marin - Founder, Inspirators)
„Inspirators is a community of kindred spirits who look in the same direction, a creative place for those who want to be not only thriving leaders but the flourishing and authentic humans this world is craving. We aim to facilitate the transition towards a regenerative future by sharing inspirational content, valuable resources and a vast network of sustainable leaders from all around the world.” (Theodora Dumitrica – Co-Founder, Inspirators)
The global regenerative leaders featured on the Inspirators platform
Inspirators platform reunites diversity at its best from all corners of the world: New Zealand, Canada, Ireland, Peru, India, Vietnam, UK, Thailand, USA, Guernsey, Romania, Lithuania, South Africa, Switzerland, Italy, Australia, Nigeria, Sweden, Singapore and others.
Regenerative leaders from all walks of life who share the same vision and values: explorers, book authors, scientists, cave divers, indigenous leaders, musicians, mythologists, biologists, activists, film producers, Buddhist monks and all those who walk off the beaten path to carve new ways of living.
More than 50% of the Inspirators featured on the platform are renowned book authors and keynote speakers, some of them including:
- John Elkington - „The Godfather of Sustainability”; Author of "Green Swans"; Founder & Chief Pollinator, Volans;
- Leen Gorissen - Author of "Building the Future of Innovation on millions of years of Natural Intelligence"; Founder & Innovation Biologist, Centre4NI;
- Wayne Visser - Author of "Thriving"; Cambridge Pracademic; Writer & Speaker;
- Riane Eisler - Recipient of the Distinguished Peace Leadership Award, Author of "The Real Wealth of Nations", President & Co-Founder, Center for Partnership Systems;
- Guillaume Lafortune - Vice President & Head of Paris Office, Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN), an initiative of the United Nations;
- Jill Heinerth - Author of "Into the Planet: My Life as a Cave Diver"; Explorer-in-Residence, Royal Canadian Geographical Society;
- Kumi Naidoo - Global Ambassador, Africans Rising for Justice, Peace and Dignity;
- Ellen Windemuth - Producer, "My Octopus Teacher"; Founder, Waterbear Network;
- Ha Vinh Tho - Author of "A Culture of Happiness"; Dharma Teacher, Plum Village; Founder, Eurasia Learning Institute for Happiness and Wellbeing;
- Hinemoa Elder - Author of "AROHA: Maori wisdom for a contented life lived in harmony with our planet"; Psychiatrist & Speaker;
- Don „Four Arrows” Jacobs - Author of "Restoring the Kinship Worldview"; Award-winning activist for Indigenous rights; Professor at Fielding Graduate University;
- Easkey Britton - Author of "Ebb and Flow: Connect with the patterns and power of water"’; Surfer & Marine Social Scientist.
The Regenerative Leadership qualities much-needed today based on Inspirators’ insights
• „Humility, capacity to unlearn in order to learn transformatively, capacity for deep listening and the ability to suspend judgement, compassion, reconnecting with our biophilic nature, being gentle with oneself and others, trusting life beyond the knowing by sensing, feeling and intuiting.” (Daniel Christian Wahl)
• „Imaginative hope: painting a picture of a world that people will want to live in.” (Richard Louv)
• „Essence-thinking instead of efficiency-thinking, self-determined accountability and commitment to leaving the planet better than we found her and elevating our being in the world. It is more about who we are becoming than what we are doing.” (Leen Gorissen)
• „The ability to scan wider, dig deeper, aim higher and invest over longer time scales than pretty much all political leaders in office today.” (John Elkington)
The benefits of learning about sustainability in a creative way through Inspirators
Inspirators offers a unique selection of sustainability and regenerative leaders’ profiles who provide not only very personal insights but also a valuable collection of resources: events and courses to attend, trends to watch, books to read, leaders to follow and many more.
Being the opposite of fast content consumption, the Inspirators platform invites the readers to slow down and reflect by offering an essence-focused perspective on what it really means to be a sustainable leader. The readership is very distinct: founders, CEOs, managing directors, academia, keynote speakers, youth activists, entrepreneurs, consultants, or creatives from all industries, ages varying from 18 to even 92.
The platform invites all changemakers, impact-driven and purposeful professionals to savour an optimistic approach that brings to light the bright side of change. After being exposed to this type of content, sustainability leaders will be fully equipped for creating visionary campaigns or purposeful businesses and for developing long-lasting partnerships that will support the implementation of SDG-17 (Partnerships for the Goals).
About Inspirators Consultancy Studio
Inspirators Studio offers inspiring stories and communication consultancy for sustainability and regeneration leaders.
Ioana and Theodora, the creative duo behind Inspirators, support leaders in bringing an inspiring and creative twist to their personal brand through:
• speaker management and sustainable personal branding
• inspirational storytelling and editorial content
• presentation design and creative ideation
• book endorsements
• LinkedIn visibility strategy, networking and partnerships for SDG-17
Ioana Marin (Founder, Inspirators) has +10 years of experience in Speaker Management and Event Production, Publishing and Editorial Content, Presentation Design, Strategic Partnerships and LinkedIn Storytelling. She is the Co-Creator of Community Index Magazine, the first and only bilingual sustainability magazine in Romania and the Alumna of The Break Fellowship for Women Entrepreneurs 2022.
Theodora Dumitrica (Co-Founder, Inspirators) has +7 years of experience in the corporate field at the intersection of Communication & PR, Creative Ideation, Fundraising, Corporate Social Responsibility and Community Liaising for gender equality & cancer prevention campaigns. She is a Psychologist for In a Relationship, an educational project for teenagers.