Strategy and Knowhow
In order to cover a variety of aspects and to allow the audience to pick the most relevant keynotes and workshops, we prepared two parallel tracks.
One that looks at innovation from various angles, called THINK and one that presents key tools for the practical side of an innovation initiative, called MAKE.
Learn from the best speakers on Innovation
All the invited speakers are top experts with an extensive experience in the field of innovation and come from worldwide renowned companies.
Inspiring speeches, case studies as well as tools and techniques involved in the innovation process are the key pillars of this event.
- Oh, the mistakes I’ve made: 13 years of running innovation projects, Meldrum Duncan - Innovation Consultant, Founder ?What IF! US
- Full Tilt Boogie of Disruption, Windahl Finnigan Associate Partner - UX Innovation & Strategy Director for Smarter Commerce at IBM
- An Iterative Consumer-Centric Approach to Product Innovation, Matt Rosa Innovations Director at BAT.
- Insight at your fingertips: the easy way to put insight at the heart of every innovation, Meldrum Duncan Innovation Consultant, Founder ?What IF! US
- Bringing the user journey to life, Windahl Finnigan Associate Partner - UX Innovation & Strategy Director for Smarter Commerce at IBM
- Design Thinking – Leading Business Innovations, Claudia Nicolai Program Director & Senior Researcher at Hasso-Plattner-Institut (School of Design Thinking Berlin)
Find more on the event's official page: http://innovationsummit.ro/