On 28 October, 2014, at the InterContinental Hotel, in Bucharest, BusinessMark organizes the conference ”Social Media Business Forum”, which will include the official launching of the study conducted by EY Romania and TotalSoft – “Social media and the Romanian business environment.”
The event is dedicated to social media, communication, and marketing specialists, and aims to create a professional environment for discussing how marketing, through social networking, can help us grow our businesses. The conference will debate topics such as building social media strategies that are appropriate for the company you are managing, the role of social media in lead generation, identifying clients’ needs and responding to them through social media.
The results of the study “Social media and the Romanian business environment” will be presented and discussed by Daniel Ionescu, Sales & Marketing Director, TotalSoft, and Constantin Magdalina, Strategic Development, EY Romania & IAB expert.
The list of participating speakers includes:
• Elena Badea, Head of Marketing Enablement, EY Romania
• Corina Vasile, Communication and PR Director, Raiffeisen Bank
• Teodora Juravle, Marketing Communications Manager, Carrefour Romania
• Gabriel Traistaru, Resposible with Internal and External Media, Enel Romania
• Mirela Nemtanu, Corporate Communication & Public Affairs Manager, L’Oreal Romania
• Alexandru Negrea, Head of Facebook Department, Spada
For further details, please visit www.business-mark.ro.