4/20 is the most important day on the cannabis calendar and Euromonitor is marking the occasion with an insightful and irreverent panel discussion on the role of cannabis and cannabinoid products in consumer lifestyles and relaxation routines - now and in the future
Joining us are Warren Bobrow, renowned mixologist and creator of the ready-to-drink THC-infused Klaus beverage brand, and Austin Stevenson, Chief Innovation Officer and Founder of Vertosa a science-first company which provides active ingredients and technologies for infused cannabinoid products. We discuss how recreational markets might evolve and how products can be tailored to create unique consumer experiences.
Watch now to learn:
- How is the legitimate use of cannabis and cannabinoid products changing?
- What are the most innovative new cannabis products?
- Where will people consume cannabis socially and how will venues differ from traditional bars and nightclubs?
- What are the implications of cannabis for the beverage and alcoholic drinks industries - symbiotic or antagonistic?
- What can be learned from the pioneering Californian experience?
The article is property of Euromonitor International, a market research provider, and you can find it here.