With the following main changes:
- The definition of „professional headquarters” is introduced;
- Individuals who do not carry out economic activity at the residential building, professional headquarters, are no longer obliged to change the destination of the dwelling place by requiring the acceptance from building executive committee and the dwelling place owners directly affected. They must submit a self-statement mentioning that they do not conduct economic activities at the professional headquarters;
- Self-employed individuals and individual owned businesses shall have a limited number of employees and a limited number of activities under NACE code;
- Self-employed individuals and individual owned businesses that exceed the limited number of activities, shall amend the number of activities at the Trade Register Office within 2 years after the entry into force of this Law (17.01.2019);
- Self-employed individuals and individual owned businesses that exceed the authorized number of activities included in the allowed scope of activity and which have not amended the number of activities at the Trade Register Office within the legal deadline will be cancelled by the Trade Register Office within 60 days after the deadline;
- Students are exempt from paying fees for registration and licensing operations of a self-employed individual and individual owned businesses.
The provisions of the Law will enter into force on 17.01.2016.