Businesses in all fields and industries are today engaged in a struggle in which the traditional model tends to lose, fail or stay behind, and digital transformation has the potential of incredible growth and profitability.
In this context, technology undoubtedly has a critical role in generating change, but only the use of new technologies is not a recipe for success. In this journey through the new digital economy, you must be armed with a vision of the organization's future, while the core values remain rooted in the management strategy.
While the digital universe continues to redefine every aspect of business, markets and industries, we should ask ourselves some questions:
• What is the opportunity for digital transformation?
• Do we really understand the impact of this phenomenon?
• Do we now make the right investments to ensure success in the digital age?
Thus, in a rapidly changing world, Business rEvolution. Digitalization - Trend or Tsunami conferences come to uncover for you the mechanisms of digital transformation that agitate the economy in general and the business environment in particular.
The conference series in this autumn aims to illustrate how leaders with vision, from successful companies, dare to overcome taboos and conventions and create new business models.
They will share with you their expertise in digital, innovation, management, customer experience, employee loyalty and motivation, targeted marketing, big data.
The technological innovations and digitization help us to optimize and automate the operational, production, marketing and marketing processes. Intelligently used, new technologies help us grow and develop business, cost optimization, information security, but also get closer to PEOPLE, whether employees or customers, who are becoming more and more informed and flexible in their choices.
Thus, the secret of digital transformation is that technology is not everything, but properly addressed, it is only a strong link between the growth strategy of the company and human society.
- Do you want to grow your business? We know how. - Daniela Marin, Principal Manager, EBRD Advice for Small Businesses
- Cost optimization through solutions tailored to your business - Laura Sachelarie - Segment Manager, Segment Management & Proposition Delivery Romania, Telekom Romania
- Intelligent Risk Management Solutions - Raluca Vintila, Corporate Manager Groupama Asigurari
- Digitalization Barometer - Alexandra Cernian, Trainer & Senior Consultant, Valoria Business Solutions
- Accelerate Your Sales with No Extra Resources - Ozana Giusca, Founder of Tooliers
- Digital marketing tactics in the GDPR post age - Tudor Galos, Senior Consultant, Tudor Galos Consulting
- Social Selling & Business Intelligence - new tactics to communicate, attract and loyalty to customers! - Dumitru ION, CEO, Doingbusiness.ro & Kompass Romania
What skills, qualities and features are required for a manager to effectively manage their teams and departments in and through the digital revolution.
Being a manager is increasingly difficult and involves continuous pressure as well as the existence of exceptional relationship and communication abilities in order to lead departments and teams to very good results.
Book a seat now at the workshop to find out:
- principles that provide the foundation for remarkable performance
- how to attract and retain the best employees for your company
- which are and how we capitalize on the character traits that distinguish the top managers from the other managers
- the essential abilities that make the difference between coaching and management and business implications.