BANKING AND FINANCE • Banks • Commercial banks, more than 6% market share
Business for the Future, Season 2
Petre Marian Milut, Prefab: "Those who do not believe in sustainability have no future,…
Cost optimization, credit evolution and especially lower costs with risk provisions have…
Given the growing interest of Romanians for an environmentally friendly lifestyle, ING…
Entrepreneurship is a choice that has the ability to shape the labor market and the business…
With over 20 years of experience in the banking industry and a strong track record in…
For a culture of flexibility to flourish, there must be a well-settled base and a ground…
And this year, ING continues to support the Romanian business environment through IMM…
The discount applies to all new mortgages, but also to customers who have already started…
In this position, Serge will be responsible for the development of the Business Banking…
Wholesale Financial Services
- Payments and Cash Management
- Funds Administration
- Remote Banking Services (Systems): Multicash, Internet Banking, Interactive Voice Response.
- Other Electronic Products and Services: DPE Printing, Cheque Manager, E-Customs
- Spot and Forward Foreign Exchange Transactions
- ROL and Hard Currency Time Deposits
- Investments in Treasury Certificates
- Buy/Sell-back Agreements with ROL/USD Romanian Government Securities
- Forecasts and Market
ING Securities is a brokerage company established in 1997, aiming to provide quality services on the Romanian capital market to its local and foreign clients. ING Securities is the largest dealer in equities on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
- Inward/ Outward Documentary Collection
- Import/ Export Letter of Credits (irrevocable confirmed / not-confirmed, transferable, sight / time etc)
- Standby Letter of Credits.
- Bank Guarantees (payment guarantees, performance bonds, tender bonds, repayment guarantees, retention money guarantees etc).
Specialised Trade Products
- discounting bill of exchange within/ outside of a letter of credit, - advances of proceeds based on letter of credit def-payment commitment,
- aval under payment instruments and
- other tailor-made facilities for import/export financing needs
Short term financing (working capital):
- Overdraft facilities
- Short-term advances
- Letters of Credit
- Invoice discounting
Medium and long-term facilities
- Syndicated loans
- Trade and Commodity financing
- Project Finance
- Export Credit
- Financial advisory for merger and acquisitions
- Equity capital market:
- Debt capital markets
- Depository services for domestic mutual funds and venture funds.
- Custody services for American and Global Depository Receipt Programs.
- Safekeeping and registration of securities.
- Settlement of securities transactions.
- Corporate actions, proxy voting and income collection.
- Tax reclaim.
- Portfolio valuation.
- Foreign exchange.
- Calculation of the net asset value for investment funds.
- Record keeping of the holders of fund units.
- Market information and updates
Retail Financial Services
As of July 2004, ING provides modern retail banking services through a network of ING Offices which offer clients easy access to their funds seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Every ING Office includes two working areas - one operated by ING Office Managers providing assistance, and the Self'Bank area, offering clients the possibility to manage their own accounts and financial situation. The Self'Bank area includes two innovative terminals. Bancomat+ is the only terminal on the Romanian market that also allows cash deposits besides cash withdrawals. Multimat offers step-by-step guidance to any operation without cash: paying bills, making bank transfers, getting bank statements or making payments deposit.
ING opened 39 ING Offices by end of 2004 in the main cities of Romania, planning to extend the network to 100 ING Offices until the end of 2005.
- CURRENT ACCOUNT OPERATIONS: current accounts in main currencies (ROL, EUR, USD, etc.), cash transactions, travelers cheques, bank transfers in ROL and foreign currencies, foreign exchange. Bancomat + allows cash withdrawal and depositing.
- SAVINGS: term deposits in ROL and main currencies (different tenors - 1 month to 1 year), Treasury bills in USD and ROL (only available at bank's counters, but the balance can be visualised at ING Multimat)
- VISA CARDS: Classic and Gold, in ROL and USD, domestic and international, with Personal Accident Insurance option and Automatic Balance Transfer option
- MORTGAGE LOANS in local and hard currency (EUR) with the longest reimbursement on the Romanian market (up to 25 years)
- TRAVEL SERVICES: cash withdrawals in international currencies (the card attached to Cont ROL may be used for foreign currency withdrawal and at POS outside Romania), travelers cheques
- SIDE SERVICES: customer services available by phone and by internet
Private Wealth Management
- EASY PAYMENT
- ASSET MANAGEMENT
- CONFIDENTIALITY: hold Mail service, custody services
- SECURITY: life insurance and pension products through ING Nederlanden
Fiscal Identification Code: 6151100
Registry of Commerce Number: J40/16100/1994
NACE CODE: (6419) Other monetary intermediation
- Address: Strada Aviator Popisteanu, Nr. 54a, SECTOR 1, BUCURESTI