loader

EJOBS GROUP

General info

Fiscal Identification Code: 17562631
Registry of Commerce Number: J40/8378/2005
NACE CODE: (6399) Other information service activities n.e.c.

Contact

  • Address: Bulevardul Dimitrie Pompeiu, Nr: 6, SECTOR 2, BUCURESTI

Articles

Romanians storm the labor market - almost 1 million job applications were registered in the last month

This crisis has made candidates much more aware of what is happening on the labor market

A new job, a salary increase and a job closer to home are the main professional goals of the Romanians, in 2020

Most Romanians believe that, from a professional point of view, this year will be better…

EJobs study: Although they think it's harder than being hired, 5 out of 10 Romanians want to be entrepreneurs or freelancers

The desire to be entrepreneurs or freelancers is mainly generated by a greater need for…

EJobs Study: 4 years, average duration spent by Romanian employees on a job

The high fluctuation rate of employees is one of the main problems faced by Romanian companies.

Latest financial results

2018
TURNOVER : 42,644,022 (RON)
PROFIT LOSS : 23,154,643 (RON)
EMPLOYEES : 87
2017
TURNOVER : 36,295,596 (RON)
PROFIT LOSS : 20,726,815 (RON)
EMPLOYEES : 58
2016
TURNOVER : 26,605,194 (RON)
PROFIT LOSS : 15,912,576 (RON)
EMPLOYEES : 41
2015
TURNOVER : 16,758,477 (RON)
PROFIT LOSS : 10,081,609 (RON)
EMPLOYEES : 29
2014
TURNOVER : 12,983,551 (RON)
PROFIT LOSS : 8,191,939 (RON)
EMPLOYEES : 27

News

The signs of a restart of the labor market are beginning to be seen. In the last week and a half, over 500 jobs have been posted daily on eJobs.ro

Signed by Bogdan Badea, CEO of eJobs Romania

Commerce, services and construction - the areas where candidates over 45 years old apply

Approximately 450,000 applications have been registered since the beginning of the year…

Top salaries by domains. Who are the best but also the most badly paid employees in Romania?

IT professionals, lawyers, bankers and human resources specialists were last year with…

What does the top managers' salary package look like: 59% fixed income, 41% bonuses

59% of the annual income of a top Romanian manager means fixed salary, the remaining 41%…

More than 9,000 management positions available on eJobs.ro in 2018

The number of jobs for management positions increased in 2018 by about 10% over the past…