• 88% of the respondents are concerned about their dental health
• 8 out of 10 participants in the study declare that they visited the dentist at least once in the last year
• Increases interest in dental aesthetics services. Almost 50% of Romanians use such services with the motivation of improving self-confidence and emotional balance
• Although they are concerned about dental health, Romanians still prefer to go to the doctor to treat rather than to prevent
• Fear of the dentist remains in the top three reasons why Romanians do not go to the dentist
For more information, please see the Romanian version of the article, here.